Pages

April 22, 2014

Beginning Again

So it has been two years and one baby since I last posted. Our family has grown by yet another little man.
I apparently shop at Costco often enough that the people who give out samples recognize us and ask me if we are going to try for a girl. Actually, everyone asks that. The nurse at the pediatrician's office, random folks at the grocery store...
I wonder what exactly it is about our three ring circus that suggests we need another act?
Anyway, my goal now is to journal weekly on this blog. I want to share our journey in life. The hilarious antics of our three boys. The not as hilarious antics of their parents. The stuff we eat. The things we think about. The projects we undertake. The faith we love.
So prepare for a little construction work as I revamp/rebuild and start anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com