Pages

July 2, 2010

Well it's almost finished...I think...

I keep thinking I'm going to finish the quiet book the next time I work on it and then I keep realizing there is a lot more to do than I thought...or that something I thought would be simple is more complicated. I'm sorely tempted to say that the pages are all put together and just have to be attached in some fashion to make it an actual book but then I'll probably find something else to sew. And there is the matter of sewing about a thousand button holes to attach the pages to...shower curtain hangers maybe? Or metal rings. And then I have to remember to get a fabric marker to write all the cute little sayings on the pages.
Not to mention the finger puppets on Noah's ark...how fun! I think I'll be making new ones just because their cute. Anyway here are the pages:


2 comments:

  1. Too cute! What an undertaking! I'm sure your little guy will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Considering my sewing skills are meager I'm pleased with it. Glad to see you've been able to post.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com