Pages

November 24, 2010

Holiday Party!



*singing* It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
Okay, well not like snowing or wintry or anything like that. I live in a crazy weather climate where snow falls only when completely unreasonable...like once a year, in March. Seriously?
I guess it would be more accurate to say it is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas and I am totally stoked! (Do people still say stoked?) I'm also totally stoked that I've been chosen to be a MyGetTogether host for General Mills December 11. And guess what we're going to be snacking on? Chex mix! Yum.
Bryan has decreed that the months of November and December are officially our family's holiday Chex mix months and therefore there must be Chex available to snack on at all times. Thanks to MyGetTogether I'm serving up more Chex and new recipes in just a couple weeks. All my locals are invited and all those who aren't here, we wish you were!
PS: If you're planning to go support the Ginn's we're getting together around 2:00 kids and all to snack and play and then I hope to head that way too. What a fun day!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com