Pages

November 21, 2010

Live Clue

Last night we had the privilege of attending a game of live Clue. What a blast! I was Mrs. Peacock and Bryan was Mr. Grey...if you saw his wardrobe you would know how perfect that assignment was. The hosts did a wonderful job and I was so impressed with the completely homemade appetizers.
I find more and more often I intend to make homemade things and then I procrastinate and end up having to go the store bought route. Last night I was inspired and the baking bug that has been nibbling away at me for a couple weeks now has finally demanded to be heard. Tonight I'm making homemade bread. I dusted off the Not-so-whisper-mill for the occasion. I've been dreaming of sugar cookies for sometime as well though my lack of cookie cutters is disheartening in that endeavor. I'm off to sponge my bread and seek other baking recipes to fill my oven with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com